The company Elasta–Vestil spol. s r.o.[Ltd.] is a family firm, which was founded in 1896. It was privatised back in 1992 by the family of the original owner.
The company manufactures woven and knitted elastic and non-elastic ribbons, primarily from polyester yarns, cotton, polyamide or polypropylene. The elasticity of our ribbons is ensured by our use of high quality rubber thread from Malaysia.
The company is certified according to ISO 9001:2001 and has the certificate Öko-Tex Standard 100, group II for contact with skin.
We manufacture especially:
- elastic ribbons for the shoe industry up to a width of 160 mm
- special, technical and prosthetic elastic ribbons up to width 340 mm
- ribbons for the car industry and industrial ribbons
- non-elastic ribbons and straps
- shoe industry and clothing ribbons of various qualities and widths
- brace ribbons
- jacquard ribbons with multi-coloured woven logo, graphics, letters etc.
- ready-made braces in widths 18, 25, 30, 35 and 50 mm in various forms
- men’s suspenders, headbands and wristlets
- fastening belts for various purposes
The company exports itself to most countries of the EU, Russia and Ukraine.
We produce jacquard elastics and rigid ribbons according your requests, using polyester, cotton, polyamide or polypropylene. We have a wide range of coloured polyester yarns at our disposal.
We can accept small and large orders, with delivery times according agreement and also offer technical service.